Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver Download and Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG5620 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer offering high performance, benefit, and also exceptionally high quality. The MG5620 allows you to print both lovely, borderless photos, in addition to crisp files up to 8.5" x 11" at 4800 x 1200 maximum shade dpi with 2pl technology.
The PIXMA MG5620 is an excellent printer for a tablet computer, mobile phone, or cloud printing and also it begins with the Canon PRINT app. The Canon PRINT application makes it very easy to print as well as scan photos or files straight from your suitable mobile phone.
The Canon Pixma MG5620 is a cordless inkjet multifunction printer that can publish, scan as well as replicate documents, along with outputting full-color photos and also message pages. The list price shoots in at just under $80 in the US, while the UK, as well as Australia, are still waiting for availability.
At this budget-friendly cost, we're neither surprised nor concerned to see that this equipment leaves out a fax machine as well as peripheral attributes like a memory card viewers, though you may not care if all you need is a printer for text and light task photo outcome.
The MG5620 is an appealing printer with a matte black surface and a low-profile framework that will not occupy an excessive room in your job area. The exact measurements for the tool are 18 inches broad, 14.6 inches deep, as well as 5.9 inches high, and without auto-document feeder in the back, you can push this printer right flush with a wall and keep it off the beaten track up until you need it.
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button on your Canon PIXMA MG5620.
- Use the [??] Buttons to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- When the screen displays for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point that is the name (or SSID) of your system, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX.”
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? Buttons to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5620.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5620 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG5620 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG5620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG5620 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5620 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG5620 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|