Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The PIXMA MG6820 is an innovative Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering high performance and also real convenience. The MG6820 is loaded with useful printing options such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Moria as well as much more. The MG6820 makes it easy to publish wirelessly from almost throughout your home with its practical built-in Wi-Fi.
Post remarkable photos and also sharp message files all from our reliable five individual ink tank system. The PIXMA MG6820 is an ideal printer for the tablet computer, smart device, or cloud printing as well as it begins with the Canon PRINT app.
All the printers in the Pixma line share a general appearance, in the same way, people in families do. Each looks somewhat like the cushions in timeless Japanese prints: rectangular, flawlessly also, with the sides in both vertical and also slanted aircraft. This holds equally as valid for the Pixma MG6820. In glossy black or white, it doesn't look like stodgy office gear in a home or office, as well as its smooth lines are no eyesore.
With a height of practically 6 inches, a size of 18 inches, and also a deepness of a little over 14.5 inches, the Pixma MG6820 footprint is also big for a routine placement on many desks. It additionally needs opening up the top to access the scanning bed, which means you can't use it under a reduced shelf, and the front slides out to enable access to its input as well as outcome trays. The previous has an unraveling guide flange. Once that is extended, its depth winds up raised by one more 9 inches.
Outcome high quality is above par overall, thanks to the high quality of photos. Black and white prints have a slight tint under some lighting conditions. However, color images are in the leading rate for inkjet MFPs, which makes them higher quality than you obtain from a lot of pharmacy prints.
Text, as well as graphics output, are both typical for inkjets. For message, that translates to being good enough for almost any kind of business usage, as long as you don't have an uncommon demand for small font dimensions. Graphics outcome is easily good enough for PowerPoint handouts and so on. The majority of the issue in our examinations was also adequate to hand out to a client you 'd wish to excite with a feeling of your professionalism and reliability. Nevertheless, a few of the full-page graphics just weren't rather at that level.
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6820.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6820 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG6820 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6820 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6820 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6820 series Getting Started (software installation part)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|