Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MX320 Office Printer provides high performance and also flexibility at a terrific value! Use 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi with the PG-210 Black as well as CL-211 Shade FINE Ink Cartridge System for excellent learning and also a built-in, completely incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder delivers fast copying, scanning and also faxing of your originals so you could multi-task as well as raise your office performance.
For added performance, the Super G3 High-Speed Fax has a built-in memory to store up to 20 coded speed dials and also 50 incoming web pages. Scan, copy and distribute papers with expert high-quality thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, which maximizes your duplicate top quality based on the initial so your copies will keep the stability of the initial.
You could print pictures directly from your digital camera, DV camera or cam phone! You could always utilize a computer system as well as use the USB 2.0 link, as well.With this flexible Canon PIXMA MX320 all-in-one in your office or home, you can develop jobs and multitask efficiently.
The Canon Pixma MX320's looks its refined case is appealing, but the bulbous designing detracts from the total impact. The two-line LCD is qualified, but the control panel appears rather antique. In justness, we have noted this with many an MFP that supplies functional fax centers the have to have a complete number pad has the tendency to make it challenging to offer the very same minimal chic as much less well-specified tools.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Specification:
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 45 seconds, Black: ESAT; Approx. 7.5 ipm, Color: ESAT; Approx. 4.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color, Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): Color FCOT: 31 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Binding, Margin Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Print Date Copy, Print Page No. Copy, Punch Hole Removal Copy, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document SizeP: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Group Dialing, One-Touch Speed Dialing, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Quick Start, Full Dot Matrix LCD.
- Standard Interface: Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, MX320 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.2 (D) x 7.8 (H).
- Weight: 18.9 lbs.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus one-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9, v10.4, v10.5x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX320 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX320 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX320 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX320.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X)|
|MX320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|MX320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (CUPS)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX320 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X)|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX320 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX320 series User Manual (Mac)|