Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon Pixma MX512 which uses triple-threat connection USB, ethernet, and Wi-Fi. Canon provides its standard stable chauffeur and also software bundle, which includes OCR and also many photo-publishing attributes. MS, MS Duo, Secure Digital, and USB/PictBridge ports are provided for offloading scans as well as direct photo printing. The Windows printer homes dialog is remarkably well laid-out, positioning all the standard options on the main tab. (The Mac dialog adheres to the same ineffective multipage theme that Apple forces on everybody.).
The Canon MX512 likewise permits you to transform your office into a photo lab and print gorgeous, borderless photo lab high-quality images as much as 8.5" x 11" in dimension. Your picture printing alternatives additionally consist of Full HD video while you can appreciate computer-less printing with suitable straight print options.
For the double role of a house and office printer, the Canon PIXMA MX512 also consists of such photo-centric features as being able to publish directly from a PictBridge video camera or memory cards, plus a 2.5-inch LCD present for previewing images before printing.
Nowadays, most inkjet AIOs are very easy to configure and also install. In our experience, though, Canon models are usually amongst the most convenient. Of the many Canon AIOs that have passed through our laboratories, we have hardly ever encountered setup issues.
Considered that the PIXMA MX512 has the same print engine as the Canon PIXMA MX432 according to Canon, it's not shocking that it supplied similar result quality on our tests, scoring a little wanting for text, and absolutely par high quality for graphics and also images. A little below par message means being good enough for a lot of organization purposes as long as you do not have a unique requirement for small font styles.
Canon PIXMA MX512 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5x11.7, ADF: 8.5x14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card SDHC MultiMediaCard (v4.1) MultiMediaCard Plus (v4.1) miniSD Card miniSDHC Card RS-MMC (v4.1) microSD Card microSDHC Card Memory Stick Memory Stick PRO Memory Stick Duo Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Stick Micro.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Mobile Printing, PictBridge, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MX512 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 19.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX512 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MX512 Wireless Setup:
Standard Connection Method
- Press the [Setup] button (A) on the printer.
- Select [Wireless LAN setup] and press the [OK] button.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection tab 2-3] button and the following screen will be displayed.
- When the above screen displayed, press the [OK] button.
- Use the arrow keys to select the name of your network (also referred to as SSID) and press the [OK] button twice.
- When the following screen appears, using the numeric buttons on the machine, you can enter the security passphrase of your wireless network.
- Press the [OK] button.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX512 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX512 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX512 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX512 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX512 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX512 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX512 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX512 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX512 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX512 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX512 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX512 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX512 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX512 series User Manual (Mac)|