Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Install for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP5000 integrating five-color printing and a 1,856-nozzle print head that's capable of supplying superfine 1-picoliter ink beads provides stunningly exact copies that need to leave expert image laboratories a little stressed. Shade resolution is as high as 9,600 x 2,400 dpi, with the black-and-white resolution of approximately 600 x 600 dpi. Publish rates are as high as 25 ppm in black, 17 ppm in the shade, while an indeterminate 4-by-6-inch photo could take as little as 36 seconds. The same drive system responsible for enhanced print rates also results in a reduced 34 dB noise degree.
The Canon iP5000 For everyday A4 printing, you can count on the cassette as well as leave the printer closed. Paradoxically, you can alternatively utilize this recording for shiny movie stock, for the events when you have to print pictures, leaving the top feed for a simple paper. Considering that both types of paper feed could take a range of various shapes and sizes of media, the mixes are many, and also you could set up the printer to best suit your demands. The 3rd method of feed includes folding down a secondary tray from the front of the printer. This is a professional usage, as the printer after that approves a CD tray for straight printing on CD or DVD media, and even on the credit history card-sized CDs cost advertising and marketing or calling card use.
The Canon PIXMA ip5000 also approves envelopes as well as openness. The second paper path permits you to publish two-sided records or just shop image papers in one tray as well as plain paper in the various other. This printer could link directly to pick digital cameras. Discover more about PictBridge. With its simple USB port, connecting the printer to your computer system is a breeze, while a direct print port enables you to print directly from a PictBridge-compatible digital electronic camera or DV camcorder, with or without your computer system. The software package consists of Easy-PhotoPrint and also PhotoStitch. Suitable for both COMPUTER as well as Mac running systems, the ip5000 returns with a one-year minimum service warranty on both components as well as labor.
The Pixma iP5000 a functional inkjet choice for residential customers who require both messages as well as graphics outcome. As a four-color version, it does not have the red and the quality to compete with real image printers despite Canon Pixma marketing approach, but its photo-printing top quality exceeds that of the majority of SOHO competitors, making it an excellent general-purpose selection. Pity, it lacks built-in networking; we might have bumped up the score right into Editors' Option area. Setting up this printer mostly involves setting up the printer drivers and the totally free image editing, organizing, as well as Web-page-printing software a 10-minute chore at most. The physical arrangement includes little greater than attaching the power cord, linking the printer to your computer via a USB 2.0 card, and setting up the printhead as well as the five ink storage tanks.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Print Speed (up to): Black:25 ppm (approx. 2.4 seconds/page), Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page), 4x6 borderless photo: approx. 36 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320Color: 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 x 2 (Y, Bk)Total: 1,856.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB and Direct Print Port (cables not included).
- Ink Compatibility: BCI-3eBk Black ink tank, BCI-6Bk Black ink tank, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank.
- Buffer Ram: 34KB.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain paper, U.S. #10 envelopes; Canon Specialty Papers: Glossy Photo Paper (4x6, letter), High Resolution Paper (letter), Matte Photo Paper (letter), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (4x6, 5x7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (5x7, letter), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (4x6, letter), Photo Paper Pro (4x6, letter), Bubble Jet Transparencies (letter).
- Noise Level Approx: 35 dB(A) in best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 16.5(W) x 6.7(H) x 11.3(D).
- Weight: 14.9 lbs.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with Instant Exchange program.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.3, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP5000 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP5000 Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP5000 Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|iP5000 Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|iP5000 Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.