Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG3250 Wireless this All-In-One provides simple printing around the residence from PC as well as from mobile phones. The trendy, as well as small FastFront layout, simplifies paper loading as well as ink replacement. It is a perfect printer, photocopier as well as the scanner for those seeking daily performance. Also print images directly from the website without the requirement for any added software. The application, which is available online through Facebook, consists of devices to allow you to adjust picture layouts immediately and also produce unique collage prints with as much as five images published on a page.
Canon mg3250 ink With the added ability XL excellent cartridges there are much longer durations between ink substitutes. They supply considerably more copies compared to their standard equivalents. The XL cartridges are also more budget-friendly as well as allow you save approximately 50% per web page suitable if you publish regularly. A selection of 24 colorful backgrounds can be chosen to enhance the history of a college, ranging from fun spots or stripes too much more natural results such as lawn or cook, adding a more original spin to printing photos.
Canon MG3250 quality printing fine cartridge system delivers an excellent level of information with the rate. Print high-quality papers and images fast with an A4 ISO ESAT rate of 9.2 pm mono/5.0 ppm color and result from a 10x15cm indeterminate picture in approx. 44 secs. Produce an A4 color duplicate in approx. 20 seconds. Cut your energy intake with Auto Power Off, which changes the printer off if not utilized for an established time. Auto Power On comfortably turns it back on, automatically, when you start printing.
The Pixma MG3250 single paper input tray is an unusual layout that integrates a 100-sheet input capacity with a prolonged area that catches published web pages as they spill over the brief output flap. It sounds simple, yet works effectively as well as enables the trays to fold into the printer when not being used. Also sustains duplex (double-sided) printing, which is not bad considering its rate.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size, 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.2 ipm¹.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm¹.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds¹.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter).
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate¹.
- Canon MG3250 INK AND PAGE YIELD
- Standard Ink Cartridges 2 FINE Cartridges: PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges, PG-540XL (Black), CL-541XL (Colour).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo¹, Black: 2465* pictures, Black XL: 7560* pictures, Colour: 69 photos, Colour XL: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Canon MG3250 PAPER JAM and SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 second¹.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3250 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3250, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3250 with wireless to print your document or file.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver Download
|MG3250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3250 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG3250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|