Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5150 Wireless with a rear-loading 150-sheet tray as well as a 150-sheet cassette. It has the same bright and brilliant 2.4 in LCD that we such as on its other expensive counterpart, in addition to the same fundamental button format. It's easy to install the print head, and the five ink cartridges, and connecting the printer to your PC or Mac using the USB 2.0 port is simple. also has a first host port for PictBridge-enabled electronic camera link, as well as Bluetooth 2.0 for sending content from a mobile phone.
The Canon MG5150 get a 1200x2400dpi flatbed scanner. Scans serve yet little image information is missing choose a far better scanner if you intend to digitize old pictures or important papers. In Top quality setting on Canon's Photo Paper Plus Glossy II stock, we discovered our color test images to be clear as well as detailed, with good saturation degrees and also no visible posterization.
The PIXMA MG5150 is a useful novice to Canon's expanding variety of five-ink all-in-one printers. The onboard control system for direct printing is expressly user-friendly, running expenses are reasonable, and print high quality is excellent for both document and also image printing. Top quality text on plain paper, although at 9.9 web pages per minute (ppm) in draft mode it's relatively unhurried. Luckily, the standard setting is hardly any slower, meaning that high-quality letter printing is in fact rather fast for an inkjet.
The MG5150 print quality holds its very own versus even the most capable printers below. Ordinary paper copies are high, with well-judged exposure setups and also very few imperfections or artifacts. Colour prints have little banding in the solid fills or gradients of business graphics, although the dye ink does mean that they lack a little impact. Photo prints are likewise among the best. While there's a small soft quality to the details, it's difficult to spot any grain, and also most tones are reproduced faithfully. Whether printing from a COMPUTER or straight from a card, colors are offered a small boost in saturation that, most of the times, lifts the results without making them garnish.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Specification:
- Copier: Yes
- Maximum copy resolution (b&w) (DPI): 2400x1200
- Maximum copy resolution (colour) (DPI): 2400x1200
- Supported media sizes: A4, 6x4in
- Supported media types: Glossy paper, Plain paper
- Total media capacity (sheets): 150
- Power rating (Watts): 18W
- Printer type: Inkjet
- Printer usage: Home, Small/home office
- Colour printer: Yes
- Photo printer: Yes
- Number of ink/toner cartridges: 5
- Stated print speed (b&w): 9.7
- Stated print speed (color): 6.3
- Maximum print resolution: 9600x2400
- Automatic duplex (double-sided printing): No
- Integrated scanning/copying: Yes
- Colour depth: 24-bit
- Maximum scan resolution (colour) (DPI): 2400x1200
- Maximum scan resolution (b&w) (DPI): 2400x1200
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button (A) on your Canon PIXMA MG5150.
- Use the [??] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen displays for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5150.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Download
|MG5150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG5150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|MG5150 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)|
|MG5150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|