Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon MAXIFY MB2360 printer inkjet technology assists you to print on various other products besides paper. It has a built-in photocopier, allowing you to develop trademark all set duplicates quickly. At the end of the front panel, there are a set of 250-sheet paper trays, which have to be prolonged before use and also increase the total impact of the printer. The reduced plate is generally for A4 paper, but the upper one can take a wide array of sizes. Each time you change the contents of a tray, you're asked to register the information, so the printer knows the substance of each tray.
The Canon MB2360 will print 4x6" image prints, yet there are better printers that use different picture links. This set utilizes a pigment-based, smudge-proof ink. The network installation is a little odd as, when looking for the printer on a wireless network, it reports its serial number, MAC address and also IP address, but doesn't present the version name, makings life awkward if you have many different printers on your network. A fold-down cover in the front panel admits to the four ink cartridges. Although these do only offer in one yield, it's relatively high with 1,200 web pages for black as well as, strangely, three commonly differing amounts for the cyan, magenta as well as yellow inks of 1020, 780 and 935 web pages, specifically.
Canon MAXIFY MB2360 research study showed that the majority of printed pages in SOHO use was-- one! Then it worked hard to decrease the initial copy out time (FCOT) for this printer down to 7 secs and afterwards 15 images per minute (ipm) in colour and 23 ipm in black and ISO 24734 print speed dimension based on default (requirement) settings that is much more precise that the old web pages each minute (ppm) which could be draft or poor quality outcome. Printers that make use of different photo inks. This set uses a pigment-based totally, smudge-evidence ink. While traditional duplex double-sided print cuts print speeds with the help of 50%.
The MAXIFY MB2360 Print in excellent quality with anti-smudge waterproof inks that attain the print resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi and also scan high-quality records as much as 1200 dpi. Print incredible transformed into excellent nonetheless remember that printing on 80gsm Bond paper is like printing on a sponge, and you will certainly obtain greater great and also use less ink in case you write on barely much heavier covered matte or gloss stock. Just to be tidy, you'll receive ideal repercussions on the cheapest, recycled 80gsm bond, nonetheless spend lavishly a discuss 100gsm lined presentation paper for an individual result.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2350 Driver Download and Review
Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Specification:
- Ink Droplet Size: 5pl (C/M/Y), 11pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution: 600(horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: ESAT A4/LTR B&WSimplex Approx. 23 ipm / FPOT Ready approx. 7 secDuplex Approx. 11 ipmESAT A4/LTR ColourSimplex Approx. 15 ipm / FPOT Ready Approx. 9 secDuplex Approx. 8 ipm.
- Ink Tanks: PGI-1600, PGI-1600, PGI-1600, PGI-1600Y/PGBK/C/M.
- Optional Ink Tanks: PGI-1600XL, PGI-1600XL, PGI-1600XL, PGI-1600XL.
- Ink Yield: Black: Approx 400 pages, Colour: Approx 300 pages.
- XL Ink Yield: Black: Approx 1200 pages, Colour: Approx 900 pages.
- Borderless Printing: N/A.
- Paper Capacity: Cassette 1 (upper): A4 =250, 4"x6"=20, Envelope European DL/US Com=10 Cassette 2 (lower): A4 =250.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", Envelopes(DL, COM10).
- Supported Paper Weights: Cassette 1 (upper): Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2,Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275g/m2(Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201)Cassette 2 (lower): Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2.
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX) / IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T).
- Wired LAN Data Rate: 10M/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Available.
- Camera Printing: N/A.
- Memory Card Printing: Available.
- PC Interface: Available.
- Speed: ADF ESAT A4/LTR B&W Simplex Approx. 21 ipmADF ESAT A4/LTR Col Simplex Approx. 10 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Scanner Functions
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Scanning Speed: Approx 18 ipm B&W / Approx 10 ipm Colour
- Fax Resolutions: Black: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm(Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine) Colour: 200dpi×200dpi.
- Transmission Speed: Black: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps)Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Transmission / Reception Memory: Approx. 250 pages.
- Type: Windows:via FAX modem(in MFP), Mac:N/A.
- Destination Number: 1 location.
- Black / Colour: B/W transmission only.
- From smartphone or tablet: Available.
- From printer: Available.
- Print from Email: Available.
- Google Could Print Available.
- Apple Air Print: Available.
- MAXIFY Printing Solutions: Available.
- Access point mode: Available.
- Cloud Apps: Facebook, Twitter, Creative Park Premium and Web Template Print, Canon Image Gateway, Picasa, Photobucket, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive.
- Colour LCD Screen: LCD(3.0 inch / 7.5 cm TFT colour/ Touch).
- Intelligent Touch System: Available.
- Power Source: AC100 - 240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 1.0W, OFF: Approx 0.3W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 29W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 463 x 389 x 320 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 12.2KG.
Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2360 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2360 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2360 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2360 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MB2360 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2360 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|