Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG6360 generates incredible high-resolution prints and scans. The printer is quick when it involves message printing and could create about 13 documents per min. But when it involves color sheets, it could be able to produce just three documents a min. To make up images and also other high-resolution color prints are sharp and have good color precision.
There are also the PIXMA MG6360 great and very easy to gain access to the wireless connection you can discover on. They resemble the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint Application and also Apple AirPrint that will allow you to print your papers or pictures straight from your individual devices such as tablet computers as well as mobile phones straight. Addition, there is likewise the sd card slot that you could make use of when you want to print the photos in your digital video camera.
This the MG6360 Ink most affordable printer in the variety, and also as we have uncovered all too often in the past, you should utilize an inkjet fairly consistently to in fact see value from the product. If a color Inkjet is for you, nonetheless, this is just one of the most efficient out there, integrating functions and fantastic print quality to supply a costs plan.
The Canon MG6360 printer has six ink cartridges of black and various other colors, in which black pigment ink for text and also black, gray, magenta, cyan, as well as yellow ink pigments, could be conveniently utilized for printing high-resolution shade prints. A control panel offers creative access to these cartridges, which enables much easier installation and also the insertion of cartridges. When the printer's front panel stands out open each time, you command for a printing job. An output tray swings from the same that give printed paper. Manual labor could be required as placing huge quantities of paper could make it unpleasant as well as messy.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6320 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Specification:
- Ink Droplet Size: 1pl/2pl/5pl (C/M/GY), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 12pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution: 9600 (horizontal) 1 x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 15.0 ipm Colour: 10.0 ipm 4”X6” Photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y, CLi651GY (optional XL ink tanks also available).
- Borderless Printing: 4"x 6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4.
- Plain Paper Capacity: 125 sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10".
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101).
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Wireless LAN Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Camera/Memory Card Printing: WiFi PictBridge Printing with compatible Canon Cameras. Print from Memory Cards Slots for direct photo printing. (SD, SDHC, MMC).
- PC Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Speed: Colour document: Approx 14 sec.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400%.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS.
- Scanning resolution: 2400 x 4800 optical dpi.
- Colour LCD Screen: 3.5" /8.8 cm TFT colour Touch Screen.
- Dual Paper Path: Available.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 466 x 369 x 148mm.
- Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG6360 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG6360 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG6360.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6360 Driver Download
|MG6360 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6360 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG6360 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6360 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|