Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2150 is a 4-in-1 printer that covers all the distribution requirements for your residence or local business. Multiple functions and also wireless connectivity indicates that you can print, copy, scan, and fax from anywhere on your home network. As well as this is all supplied with performance and high quality, with minimal wastefulness. Prints, A4 at a fast 19 ipm mono as well as 13 ipm color, while its original web page out time (FPOT) is simply 6 seconds.
MAXIFY MB2150 flaunts a significant 250-sheet paper tray, plus a large automatic document feeder which is excellent for scanning and also copying. The auto record feeder can hold up to 50 sheets, allowing you scan or copy multi-page files effortlessly. It also includes a double-sided print alternative, to help you write expert data and save on paper usage. You'll never need to linger for your records thanks to A4 record ISO print rates of 16 ipm in mono also 11 ipm in color. We evaluated the MFP over Wi-Fi, yet check times were sluggish regardless of a clear view of a router less than 2 meters away. Changing to a USB connection sped up points up, but not by as much as we 'd wished; a 1,200 dots each inch (dpi) check of a 6x4in picture took 2 minutes. Scans were reasonably high, as well as in prints; a black message was superb for an inkjet. While published colors were bold, they appeared lacking in saturation, resulting in somewhat poor graphics.
The Canon MB2150 takes XL ink containers which make sure that you will indeed attain maximum performance with petite waste. The ink storage tanks have the capacity to print as much as 1,200 A4 file leaves in mono and up to 900 in color, as well as are separately exchangeable, so you don't need to purchase a new multipack when you run out of a single color. Black message documents are dark and also crisp, yet not also significantly published and also extremely regular. Canon believes its ink makes prints last much longer, and it dries out correctly swiftly as it's difficult to make it smudge in all. Likewise, appear crisp and well-defined. Nonetheless, this is no image printer, and it lacks both the resolution and also the cartridge arrangement to do justice to pictures on photo paper.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2050 Driver Download and Review
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Specification:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx.): 19.0 ipm mono A4, 13.0 ipm colour A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx.): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 14 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min.): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF.
- Scanner Technology: CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Scan Functions: Scan to email, Scan to the network folder, Scan to Cloud, Scan to USB.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed (approx.): ADF color: 10 ipm¹, ADF mono: 18 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 pages.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400%, Fit to Page.
- Print quality settings: Standard, High.
- Copy functions: Frame Erase, Collate, 2-on-1, 4-on-1.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-1500XL BK (1200 pages), PGI-1500XL C (1020 pages), PGI-1500XL M (780 pages), PGI-1500XL Y (935 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 900 pages¹.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, USB flash memory port (A type).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹ Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz Access Point Mode.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device) Canon Print Service plug-in (Android) Moria Microsoft Mobile Print Apple AirPrint Google Cloud Print.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer, Internet connection or CD-ROM Mac: Safari 5 and Internet connection Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver and fax driver Quick Utility Toolbox IJ Network Device Setup Utility Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: 6.2cm colour display.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 50-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 389 x 260 mm, 463 x 459 x 260 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 10.6kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Wireless setup:
- Press the HOME button on the printer. If an error screen is displayed, tap OK, then press the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap LAN settings.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Tap Cableless setup.
- Tap OK.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2150 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2150 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2150 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|