Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver Download, Review and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5460 is for you have a small company or doing lots of work out of a tiny office? For those of you that print, scan and copy a lot. Filled with company ready functions, the has the rate to stay on par with exactly how you work. The first thing you'll observe with this beautiful Multi-Function printer is how quickly the initial page appears however what you'll value the most is that it will conserve you in ink costs with black and white pages costing around 2.3 cents each web page. Extra recognizable was the rather cut-off look of the characters at the opening of decisions. Straight-edged uppercase so as 'L,' as well as 'R,' were printed with lighter than regular standing at the beginning of penalties, compared with various other areas in our examination record.
The Canon MB5460 printer that had a service person reputation as being outstandingly dependable. Kyocera has the online reputation. So I checked out designs as well as made my choice. I have not had it long yet I am very satisfied with the print quality. Additionally, it does every little thing I want. Duplex; Network; AirPrint; scan to the directory, all were common attributes. Print top quality for paper records on plain paper isn't as crisp as we have seen from other organization inkjets (and even on high-resolution paper), with a standard as well as high-quality prints showing plenty of feathering around a lot of letters. That's not claiming that its quality is unacceptable, just that you might notice some wayward strokes on particular letters (such as's') if you begin to look also very carefully at the output.
One advantage of the Canon MAXIFY MB5460 being driven to organization usage is that the ink cartridges have a bigger capacity than most of those for more customer targeted MFPs or printers. The standard capacity PGI-2200 ink cartridges are valued at concerning $30 for black and $25 for color, with anticipated black page yields of 1,000 web pages as well as shade yields of approximately 800 web pages. Likewise readily available are XL higher-capacity cartridges with black returns of about 2,500 web pages as well as nearly 1,500 pages for the shade cartridges. The XL cartridges set you back about $35 for black; the tone cartridges run around $28. For this sort of machine, we assume prices for replacement ink is reasonable.
The MAXIFY MB5460 engine printer is strenuous, spitting paper out with a pressure that can in some cases push the previous web page to the borders of the resulting tray. It was towards the 40th page in our examination print at which point we believed the pages would indeed be splashed into the flooring, with one particular web page holding onto this tray by the barest of margins. Luckily, none of the internet pages fell off the plate, though one web page did watch to get pushed in such a way that it wound up in the wrong order. It wants an extra vertical quit at the end of the output tray. Duplex print is primary on the machine and Canon appears to have obtained rounded the drying time issue usual to most double inkjets as there's the small pause in between sides. We gauged 9.8 teams each minute on the 20-side duplex paper, one more acceptable result.
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Specification:
- Model: Canon Maxify MB5460.
- Printer Type: Inkjet.
- Max Print Quality (dpi): 600 x 1200.
- Cartridge Number: Canon PGI-2600BK, Canon PGI-2600C, Canon PGI-2600M, Canon PGI-2600XLBK, Canon PGI-2600XLC, Canon PGI-2600XLM, Canon PGI-2600XLY, Canon PGI-2600Y
- Cartridge Ink Colours: Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow.
- Print Document Size: A4, A5, B5, Envelope, Legal (LGL).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Max Optical Scan Resolution (dpi): 1200 x 1200.
- Screen Size (inches): 3.5.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi.
- Product Height (cm): 35.1.
- Product Width (cm): 46.3.
- Product Depth (cm): 39.4.
- Weight (kg): 12.9000.
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5460 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5460 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5460 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5460 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5460 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5460 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB5460 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5460 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5460 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|