Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn to be a company degree monochrome laser printer efficient in managing a high need printing atmosphere. The great 33 page each minute printing speed and also smooth networking technology compatible with several print structures make the reliable high-performance printing alternative for organization individuals. Canon uses an all-in-one toner option that lowers maintenance by enabling the drum, toner, as well as cleansing device to be replaced at once. The paper tray could hold 250 sheets in the cassette with an option for 500 for greater volume printing. The three writing resources are a 500-sheet first tray, a 50-sheet, fold-down, multi-purpose tray over this and an optional, 2nd 250-sheet one who could sit beneath. This has to do with just what you 'd anticipate for a workgroup printer. At the back are devices for USB as well as Ethernet, the two information links supplied to the printer, and also the power switch is at the bottom front of the right-hand side panel, making it convenient to use.
The Canon LBP6650dn has a maximum resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi and also prints from standby in only six sets. This printer can manage an extensive series of basic paper dimensions with the consisted of a cassette and had additional 50 sheets multi-purpose tray for printing non-standard sized products like envelopes and index cards. This printer includes automatic dual sided printing and also accepts PCL5e/6 and also UFRII input with an alternative for Postscript 3. Canon LBP6650dn cartridges are available in both basic as well as high return dimensions made to deal with up to 2,100 pages and also 6,400 pages respectively. With a fairly reduced retail price, this printer uses incredible printing capability at a low cost. Physical arrangement is straightforward, as Canon supplies a single, incorporated drum and toner cartridge, which ports in from the front, once you have dropped down the front panel. Software includes a Canon original driver and also one for PCL 5/6, and also supports both Windows and OS X, though there's no mention of drivers for Linux.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn has a high print rate that makes it suitable for an office solution where all-in-one functionality is not necessary. Canon's reduced maintenance printer toner option and great page matter per cartridge could make this printer an affordable price service for services with modest monochrome printing requirements. With a typical power usage rating of naturally 2.52 KWh/week, the LBP-6650dn stands out as an excellent choice regarding energy performance. This printer is also entirely silent in standby mode, as well as prints from standby in less time than a lot of other printers in its course. While we've never quite seen the value the printer sector places on total rate, especially on a machine which isn't mosting likely to be utilized anything like continuously, we could assess the value of getting even a moderately sized print work out swiftly. Canon's i-SENSYS LBP6650dn does that and also creates excellent print at reasonable cost into the bargain.
The i-SENSYS LBP6650dn cost for this printer is reasonably cheap. However, all-in-one devices at a comparable price tag will end up being much more financially appear for any company that does not currently have ample scan, copy, as well as fax services available. Greyscale graphics are OK, though fills up look a little blotchy and also uneven, and dither patterns are somewhat noticeable. This turns up in image pictures, too, though shady locations of those images still reveal some information, which is greater than many mono lasers could handle. Sound degrees are relatively high when the printer starts up as well as feeds paper, with optimal of 67dBA. It would probably not be good to place the printer on completion of the desk if you need to take call regularly. Its second centers could conserve you money theoretically and bundle this all right into a package costing around ₤ 176, makes the whole machine worth. For high-end solitary usage or small workgroups, it ought to be on your shortlist.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP6300dn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Specifications:
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex): Yes, Automatic.
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 33ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 6 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic Double Sided Printing.
- Printer Standard Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Warm Up Time: 10 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB & Network.
- RJ-45 Ports: 1 x RJ-45.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 64MB (320MB) RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 250 Sheet Input Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray.
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight: 163gsm.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling Standard Output: 125 Sheets.
- Paper Size: A4, B5, A5, A6, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 2.
- Sheet Weight: 60 to 163g/Sq m.
- Special Media: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode: 8714574546919.
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 50k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Dimensions: 400mm (W) x 376mm (D) x 267mm (H).
- Weight: 12.4kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 10 to 30C.
- Humidity: 20 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 54.9dbA.
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes: 580W / 11W / 10W.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650DN A4 Mono Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6650dn Driver and User Manual Download
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0|
|Mac CUPS UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver User's Guide (V1.01)|