Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660CDN is the printer for you. At a printing speed of 20ppm, this printer is not just incredibly quick and also efficient, but like its predecessor generates high-quality outcomes. If you're seeking a dependable printer for local business usage, then look no more. Maximise productivity within hectic workgroups with this stylish color printer. Compact enough to sit on the desktop computer, it provides individuals the convenience of a printer nearby that delivers expert quality prints promptly 20 pages each min in both colors and also mono. Canon's Quick First-Print technologies likewise imply there's little waiting time for papers. The rather large - 414mm( W) x499mm( D) x346mm( H) this is standard for a laser printer and should not be too much of a concern unless you're stuck for space.
The Canon LBP7660CDN boasts a print speed of 20ppm for mono as well as color this ought to be greater than sufficient for local business. The printer also includes a 768 MEGABYTES of memory as standard, giving it the ability to manage large, complex papers and also graphics, along with the robust demands of network printing. The printer is additionally exceptionally affordable-- during rest mode, the LBP7660CDN uses just 1 watt of power. For premium quality outcome the BP7660Cdn has 9600 x 600 dpi print resolution that's improved with Automatic Photo Improvement for the first coating on every print. The printer comes with 768MB of memory as conventional, giving it the ability to handle large, intricate papers and also graphics, in addition to the needs of network printing. Also, beginner individuals will certainly find this color printer straightforward to operate. The user-friendly 5-line LCD makes it simple to the arrangement as well as navigate between the different setups on the device.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn integrates flawlessly into your service procedures through its support for the industry-standard PCL5c/6 and optional Adobe ® PostScript printing. With built-in Gigabit Ethernet link, it could additionally deal with demanding works to make sure maximum network efficiency. With a cost-effective All-in-One color cartridge-- having printer toner, drum and cleaning devices-- the printer is practically maintenance-free. The cartridge is quickly changed in seconds, leaving no mess. By utilizing an Authentic Canon Laser Cartridge, you can be sure your printer is just as good as new. Pivot down the whole of the front of the case, and also you have accessibility to the consolidated drum and also toner cartridges, which glide out on a tray, just like a declaring cupboard drawer. By having combined rounds, you just have one collection of consumables to consider as well as replacing the made use of cartridges is a cinch. Maintenance is the work of seconds.
The i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn implies you can cut prices as well as your impact on the environment. Energy Star certified, it eats only 1.0 Watts of power in rest mode and also has a reduced Common Power Intake (TEC) figure, 0.9 kWh, to earn it among one of the most reliable in its course. With automatic double-sided printing built-in, you can lower paper usage, not only save cash yet likewise being more thoughtful to the atmosphere. Although the print rate is decent, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660CDN is let down by its paper ability. At Simply 250 sheets it would not take long before it would certainly have to be refilled. The LBP-7660CDN is excellent for tiny offices yet may dissatisfy those of you searching for a medium/large organization print service. Additionally, an alternative is a Postscript driver, as by default only PCL is sustained. Considering that this maker is targeted at office usage, as opposed to at graphics specialists, this is a reasonable noninclusion from the core feature set.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print speed: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 9600 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up time: Approx. 29 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Approx. 16 seconds or less.
- Duty cycle: Max. 60,000 pages per month.
- Print Margin: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right (10 mm - envelope).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper Input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 125-sheet face down.
- Media types: Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Coated Paper, Transparency (B/W Only), Label, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Cassette (Standard and optional): A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Foolscap, Statement, Envelope COM-10, Envelope C5, Envelope DL, Envelope B5, Custom sizes: Width 100.0 to 215.9 mm; Length 148.0 to 355.6mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Foolscap, Statement, Envelope, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Envelope B5, Index card, Custom sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media weights: Cassette (Standard and optional): 60 to 163 g/m² (220 g/m² for Coated Paper).
- Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 176 g/m² (220 g/m² for Coated Paper).
- Double sided printing: Automatic.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power consumption: Maximum: 950 W or less, Active: Average approx. 405 W, Standby: Average approx 23 W.
- Noise Level: Sound power: Active: 6.7B or less, Standby: 4.3B or less.
- Sound pressure: Active: 52 dB(A) or less Standby: 24 dB(A) or less.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 414mm x499mm x346mm.
- Weight: Approx 25.2kg.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation).
- Control panel: 5 line LCD display, 8 LED indicators, 12 Operation keys.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver and User Manual Download
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.20|
|[Mac] LBP7680Cx/LBP7660Cdn e-Manual|
|[Windows] LBP7680Cx/LBP7660Cdn e-Manual|