Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX496 has escaped from its old Japanese lacquer-box layout, minimizing the general height of this device. As a result, this MX495 is a small gadget with a flat top that still includes a 20-sheet Automatic Paper Feeder (ADF). As is common these days, an area of the top cover folds over to provide the paper feed tray for the ADF. When you have actually got this printer combined with your system, you can do features such as print of a phone or tablet network using the Canon Inkjet Print app (which can be made use of to combine various other solvents such as Flickr, Facebook, and Dropbox), along with established solutions such as Google Cloud Print to make sure that you can print Google Drive content of any Internet-connected computer system or gadget.
The Canon MX496 leading cover is a control panel comprised of membrane layer buttons. This strength is not rather as easy to use as a touchscreen, yet they're bright and straightforward to operate. Behind the switch, change is a two-line by 16-character mono LCD screen. While this could be very limiting, it's been smartly made use of by Canon to display the variety of duplicates as well as ink levels, as well as to scroll condition messages. Installing the couple cartridges to this printer is a workout in clumsiness compared with several other printers. The black (PG645) and color (CL646) cartridges need to be pressed into the print head, which comes by dropping the front door, and you should crane your neck to ensure that you can see it. The cartridges don't go in efficiently, though they are an overview of where they should go, and also you have to use some pressure to get them to click right into place. A beep from the printer will certainly allow you know if you have succeeded.
The Canon PIXMA MX496 was slower. We measured a little 1.6 ppm for our five-page mono text and color graphics examination. Copy times were important right for this class of device, with 36 secs for a single-color web page from the flatbed and 58 secs for a five-page mono paper through the ADF. Images of 15 x 10cm in dimension took 1 minutes 10 secs from an Android mobile phone at standard quality, as well as an extended two mins 33 secs from a COMPUTER when printed at high quality. For wireless networking, Wi-Fi Protected Configuration (WPS) is supported. It should apparently allow you to combine the printer to your system by pushing the WPS switch on your router, and before by running 'OK' on the printer's control panel. This did not help us in all after five attempts, but it was straightforward adequate just to allow the printer look for our wireless network to make sure that we might choose it and then enter our password. It, in fact, took much less time (regarding a min) to set it up by hand, then it practiced to wait to the printer to inform us a WPS connection couldn't be established.
The PIXMA MX496 at 8.8 ppm to mono print and 4.4 ppm for color. Neither speed is rapid, although the mono rate isn't also hopeful. We saw 6.7 ppm for our five-page mono examination print, rising to 7.5 ppm on the 20-page paper. Adding the document to the printer is also uncomfortable. The input tray, which holds 100 sheets, is located at the base of the printer, and it does not appear entirely. Instead, it seems only part of the means to make sure that you can see the paper overviews to place your paper correctly. After that, you need to use some pressure to get the paper tray back into the printer to ensure that the document recognition could start. Every single time you restore the plate, you have to confirm what sort of paper you have placed. These comments can be a little trouble to establish. You have to allow solutions on the printer, get it to print out Links as well as QR codes, and also allow approvals in your accounts to allow the printer to access them. That said, once it was ready up, publishing Google Docs from any computer system was easy (especially via the Chrome browser).
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX494 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX496 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL).
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min): ink droplet size.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 70 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Manual.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Optical Character Recognition: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed - Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 28 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 3.6 ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 2.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Print functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- INK YIELDS: BK (Pigment Black), Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, CL (Colour - CMY), Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501/GP-601), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - OTHER: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone / tablet).
- Canon PRINT app: Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Access point mode.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Display languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovene, Turkish, Greek, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian, Slovak, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Vietnamese.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 435 x 295 x 189 mm.
- Weight: 5.9 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX496 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX496 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX496 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MX496 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX496 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX496 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX496 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX496 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.