Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX516 is an inexpensive remedy for office benefit to print, copy, check as strong as the fax with High-Speed ADF, Big LCD, and second function panel supplies easy to use the procedure. Wireless/Ethernet connections. High-speed printing at approximately 9.7 ipm in black and 5.5 ipm in color. Uncomplicated duplicating, scanning as well as faxing with the auto document feeder for constant analysis of the originals. They ended up in a glossy black. It's a fine-looking printer like the rest of Canon's PIXMA range if you can call a printer attractive. The polished shine does tend to grab fingerprints and also light scrapes easily, however, so if you're obsessed with keeping your workspace tidy as well as spick-and-span, the MX516 will certainly call for consistent attention.
The Canon MX516 is logically set out: a 100-sheet paper cassette that feeds A4/letter/B4/ B5 from the printer's front, and also published sheets are sent out into a tray in addition to the recording. Canon doesn't exhibit the potential of the printed paper tray, yet we would certainly claim it's in the system of 50 sheets or so. Scanning and also duplicating takes place on the top-mounted flatbed scanner, which is a 1200x2400dpi system that operates in tandem with the built-in automatic record feeder. At the front of the PIXMA MX516, the printer's controls are arranged around the 3in color LCD estimate that displays cover and printing details. The controls are straightforward-- there are committed shortcuts to copy, check, fax, or print photos from the MX516's integrated sd card ports and USB PictBridge port.
The Canon PIXMA MX516 is usually understandable, although we would certainly have such as the LCD screen to be a little larger with somewhat smaller sized typefaces, to fit more details and longer function summaries on-screen. Three contextual switches can be located beneath the LCD screen, and also a four-way navigating pad and touch-sensitive keypad are balanced out to the right of the display. Even more to the right are far faster ways as well as fast color and monochrome copy switches. Setting up the PIXMA MX516 is a straightforward job: set up the black as well as tricolor ink cartridges, transform the printer on and insert a provided sheet of paper for print head calibration. If you're making use of the printer's USB port to connect directly to a printer, mounting the drivers as well as software is an easy job with the bundled CD.
The PIXMA MX516 is not a specifically fast printer if you plan to utilize it in its Typical or Best print top quality settings. 6x4in photo prints take over a minute in the Regular setting and also Best bumps that up by an additional 30 secs minimum. A4 photo prints in Highest take about 4 minutes to the full (with drying time). The PIXMA MX516 uses PG-640 and also CL-641 black as well as tricolor ink cartridges, starter sets of which are included with the printer when it's acquired. As with most economical printers, buying a few ink refills does approach to near the first expense of the printer: you'll be paying $25 for the black and $26 for the color approved-size cartridges at JB Hi-Fi. Monster XL cartridges are $39 for black and also $47 for color. Canon claims the PIXMA MX516 will indeed create 180 A4 sheets from the typical PG-640 black and 180 A4 leaves from the standard CL-641 color cartridges: an overall price of 13.8 cents per black web page and 14.4 cents for color. Going up to the 400-sheet XL cartridges reduces the running expense to 9.8 cents each black and also 11.8 cents for color.
Canon PIXMA MX516 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette:150 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): sESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8×5x11.7, ADF: 8.5x14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page.
- Color: Approx: 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity Approx: 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card, SDHC, MultiMediaCard (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1), miniSD Card, mini SDHC Card, RS-MMC (v4.1), microSD Card, microSDHC Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5? LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Mobile Printing, PictBridge, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, MX515 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.4? (W) x 18.1? (D) x 7.8? (H).
- Weight: 19.3 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX516 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX516 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX516 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX516 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX516 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX516 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX516 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX516 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX516 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX516 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX516 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX516 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX516 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.