Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One apartment printer - an excellent all-around printer made to take care of all of your daily printing requirements. With the TS5120 conveniently print papers, forms, as well as concert tickets as well as terrific looking borderless photos. Attach the means you wish to with the features you would certainly expect like AirPrint, Google Cloud Print as well as Wi-Fi. With the built-in scanner, you could make duplicates swiftly and also scan important papers right to your smart method making use of the Canon PRINT app. Thanks for visiting straightforward file & image printing, right in your home. Your preferred attempted as well as actual functions, like Auto 2-Sided Printing - which aids you to conserve up to 50% of your paper costs, are also better thanks to innovations such as 2-way journal feeding. With couple ways to feed paper, the front paper cassette is always ready to address a minutes notice, and also you have a rear paper tray that can be prolonged for when you should print much more.
Take care of all your typical tasks with the small Canon TS5120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer of Canon. Highlighting Bluetooth 4.0 LE and also Wi-Fi, you will certainly be able to make a direct connection to your different wise tools. It also welcomes an all-in-one style that provides many printing, scanning, and also duplicating features. For printing, individuals will take advantage of a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution for sharp pictures and files, while an excellent Hybrid Ink System allows the creation of original documents in addition to vivid pictures. Do not let the PIXMA TS5120's compact dimension fool you; it can handle your printing needs conveniently. Yes, it fits into almost any type of area. However, it is also entirely compatible with XL ink cartridges - which could aid you to conserve loan, print more when you should, and extend the time between changing ink cartridges.
With the Canon's PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer. Extremely practical to print all these from all your devices making use of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, as ultimately as straight of the Cloud. Along with this, individuals can function thanks to print rates of 13 ipm in black and 6.8 ipm in color for creating your research, shopping lists, or photos rapidly. Also, it includes both front and rear paper feeding options that can deal with factors up to 8.5 x 14" in dimension plus can do the auto duplex printing. Scanning and duplicating is feasible because of the formation of an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed with a visible resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This gives detailed scans of your originals. The TS5120 is an incredibly connected unit, including assistance for the Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, as well as much more wireless settings. A 2.5" LCD is being as well for seeing as well as readjusting setups.
The Pixma TS5120 printer has the new private ink system. Black pigment ink makes sure crisp and clear text, excellent for paper printing, and brand-new, blue photo ink decreases granularity that seems in light shades, from blue tones to tones of white. When you re-narrate one of the most valuable minutes in your family life, you intend to ensure that they are rendered as faithful as feasible, and with the PIXMA series of printers, you can be certain you obtain what you want. From home styles to family members memories, PIXMA printers use prints of remarkable top quality, satisfying all the demands of a family. The Canon Pixma TS5120 also has the new functions Bluetooth low power technology (Bluetooth printing and also scanning are only available on Android gadgets). Enjoy your daily printing demands, from files and also images to performance tickets, types and also even more.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 43 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 13 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE PGI-240 Pigment Black Ink CLI-241 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PG-240 Black : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL) , 21.0 ml (XXL) CL-241 Color : 8.0 ml (Std.) , 15.0 ml (XL).
- Paper Sizes: 4x6, 5x5 Square, 5x7, 8x10, Letter, Legal.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth Printing, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 20 seconds 13.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Attach to Email, Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Multi-Page PDF, Save to PC, Scan to Canon Print App, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel).
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 (A4/Letter).
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Document Removal Reminder, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star® Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- OS Compatibility: Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP, Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra), Mobile Operating Systems:21 iOS®, AndroidTM, Windows 10 Mobile, and Amazon Fire devices.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi® (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC) PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver.
- Scan Utility
- Master Setup: My Printer (Windows Only)Network Tool My Image Garden (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden) Quick Menu
- MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID): Canon PRINT app.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free 100% U.S.-based technical phone support.
- Print Longevity: The ChromaLife100 System protects your photos from fading up to 100 Years Album Life, or 30 Years Behind Glass (Light Fastness), or 20 Years Without The Glass (Gas Fastness).
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA TS5120 wireless setup:
Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer.
- Press the HOME button on the printer.
- Use the Up Download Right buttons to select Network status.
- Press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN Setup and press the OK button.
- Select Easy wireless connects and presses the OK button.
- Select Yes and press the OK button.
- When the printer preparation is complete, the screen below appears.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS5120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS5120 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS5120 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS5120 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5120 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|