Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000S Large Format Printer offers expert functionality with the capability to print striking, full-bleed color outcome at sizes of up to 60", making it perfect for advertising, CAD, Large-format photo printing, and even art reproduction. This is a 60-inch class printer that utilizes bubble jet technology. The base device of the Canon iPF9000S printer looks streamlined and elegant outside, evaluating about 165Kg and measuring 2,299 mm large, 1,144 mm tall, and 766mm deep. Connectivity is using high-speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet. Media handling works with the cut sheet and roll paper with hand-operated feeders in front. The display screen is a large LCD showing 160x128 dots. It has a high-speed throughput of as much as 403 square feet each hour, and an 80GB hard disk drive constructed right in that aids in boosting productivity by soothing work from the host PC.
The Canon iPF9000S is an eight-color colossal format tool aimed at graphic designers, advertisers, and CAD printing businesses. The ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S large format printer is easy to run while supplying time and money-saving services to help individuals minimize their efficiency expenditures. However, the size and high first price are the primary problems. The printer is built around Canon's ingenious L-COA (Large-format printer COmmon Architecture) controller, an incredibly innovative system CPU that dynamically optimizes result rate and print high quality based on the sort of image being printed and the media made use of. Incorporated with Canon's dual print head system, the L-COA controller assists accomplish excellent print rates. A superb software collection enables customers to increase their creativity with photos. Additionally, the outstanding long life of the prints (real print life is dependent upon media and present environment) will bring about better customer/end-user satisfaction when the printer is used in an industrial production setting.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000S has numerous features that attract the specialist image maker, both about creative thinking and cost performance. Functions such as automatic blocked nozzle discovery and settlement, the schedule of 330ml and 700ml ink tanks, and ink usage monitoring help customers watch under a line, while a significant backlit LCD panel offers greater simplicity of use, and multiple media taking care of options. It uses the LUCIA pigmented ink system for the long-lasting and more lively result. Economic climate setting lowers printing and running expenses. Individuals can store tasks in the Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S inkjet printer since it has a built-in 80GB hard disk drive. High capability ink tanks are additionally readily available for this device. The large style Canon 9000S ImagePROGRAF printer supports indeterminate printing and a wide range of media kinds. Print rates are fast, and there are plug-ins offered for DPP, Photoshop, and MS Office.
The imagePROGRAF iPF9000s cutting-edge color/ink network setup enhances print performance by dispersing eight shades of ink across the twelve ink channels of both printheads, for far better ink coverage with each pass and higher performance without sacrificing image quality. The eight colors of LUCIA ink attend to a vibrant color gamut, while the addition of Gray along including Photo Cyan and Photo Magenta helps to develop smooth ranks and reduced graininess, producing a crisp monotone result. Moreover, Black, Matte Black, and Gray inks combine to help enhance black density regardless of media kind, to reproduce better gray tones for smoother changes from white to black. The ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S color printer is pricey and may occupy a great deal of space in a cramped office because of its broad structure. The iPF9000S requires a more prominent display screen for comfy viewing and easy onboard operation. IEEE1394 is an optional user interface for the Canon iPF9000S.
Also, recommend: Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S Specifications:
- Printer Type: 8-Color 60-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 30,720, C, PC, PM, GY: 5,120 nozzles each, BK, MBK, Y, M: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Nozzle Recovery System: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Vista/7 (32/64bit), Macintosh OSX 10.3.9-10.6 (32 bit), OS X 10.5-10.6 (64 bit).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100 Base-T/TX, Optional: IEEE 1394 (Firewire®).
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 330ml per color (Optional 700ml).
- Ink Droplet Size: LUCIA ink (Pigment-based).
- Color Set: Cyan, Photo Cyan, Magenta, Photo Magenta, Yellow, Black, Matte Black, Gray.
- Buffer Ram: 640 MB.
- Hard Drive: 80GB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8 - 60, Roll: 10 - 60.
- Media Thickness: Front Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: 63 Feet (19 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 515 mm (JIS B2), 1, 030 mm (JIS B0), 594 mm (ISO A1), 841 mm (ISO A0), 10, 14, 16, 24, 36, 42.
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Front Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 51 dB (A) or less, Standby: 35dB (A) or less, Acoustic Power: 6.7 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 45 (H) x 90.5 (W) x 30.2 (D).
- Weight: Approximately 357 lbs with the stand.
- Power Source: AC-100-120V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 190W or less, Standby 6W or less, Power Off 1W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head (PF-03), Maintenance Cartridge (MC-08), Ink Tank (PFI-301/PFI-701), Durable Rotary Blade (CT-06).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Print Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Print Plug-in for Digital Photo Professional, Digital Photo Front-Access, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF9000S Driver and User Manual Download
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop/Digital Photo Professional & Layout Plug-In Ver.5.70a (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.80 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Print Plug-In for Photoshop & Layout Plug-in|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 (Mac OS X)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop CS6/CC/CC 2015 Windows (32/64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for OS X v10.9|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|